The Car Thread

MadManMike

Nope, she's currently on a bus to Sydney. And has been for the last 7 hours.

I didn't know you could get a degree in being a twat, congratulations.

Is that the first thing you've admitted to not knowing about?

I once fingered a girl on a bus... I love how you're keeping a watchful eye over her though ;)

• Like 1

In my younger years I f**ked a girl in a skirt sat on a train, quite a busy one at that. Mad skills.

Trying to finish off the wiring on my car, but it's FREEZING!!! Need to wear gloves, but then it's too cack-handed with the fiddley bits. Without gloves my fingers are like icicles. Woe is me :(

The consideration of her doing anything whilst she is away hasn't even entered my mind, Trials-Forum seems obsessed with it. Probably says more about you guys than me.

I came on this morning to apologize because I wrote that last night after two bottles of wine, but I read your reply and thought better of it.

I've never fingered a girl on public transport, but I did once trip up getting on a train and instinctively reached out and grab a woman's boobs. She seemed to think it was intentional.

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 3

Wow my previously chilled and friendly neighbour just came round making threats about my car because of the noise, even asking me if I wanted to fight it out on the drive... not quite sure how he came to the conclusion that would resolve it, how pathetic. The funny thing is I haven't even used it for about 3 weeks and I usually roll it out onto the road before starting as I know the car port can make the sound a bit worse than it really is, it's not even THAT noisy unless revved (which I rarely do unless it's being a troublesome starter). I was thinking about fitting the stock exhaust but i'm less inclined now.

I drove one of my old GTIs around for a month or 2 with the downpipe going straight to atmosphere, was loud enough to set off every car alarm on the streets leading up to my house and I always got in at 5-6am from my mates... Don't think I was the most popular person ever... :P

Well I'm hoping he was just having a bad day, I understand how my car could be a problem and would be more than willing to resolve any issues if somebody approached me in a polite and calm manner, unfortunately he did the opposite and I feel less inclined to make an effort with him. I'm a bit glad my tall gates had just been shut, he did look like he was going to lamp me and he's not a small fella. My house will be up for sale soon so hopefully an owner of a more obnoxious car comes along and buys it :P

Apparently in order to pass an mot, a car has to have sills that are attached to the rest of the body, who'd have thunk it?

Fortunately the sister in laws boyfriend works at his dad's mot station and welded the whole lot up. Not a pretty job but structural and only cost 160 quid all in with the test :)

• Like 2

I'm currently outside grinding down rust and going to give the worlds worst paint repair. Gotta pick up an exhaust at the weekend, then MOT on Monday. I think I'm going to have the same problem with sills, so hopefully I can get a decent deal on getting that done if it happens! Bloody new year MOTs and lack of funds :(

• Like 1

According to Tom this is the second time they've been repaired, the first time had just been stitch welded and gobbed up with sealant hence the huge amount of water ingress and rot. He's plated over the hole and fully seam welded before sealant so hopefully shouldn't go through again for the life of the car :)

Driver stopped in Northampton admits to removing his number plate to make his car look ‘cool’
4210048547.jpg

http://bit.ly/14ajKHX

Yeah, it's going to take more than just removing your front plate to make that look cool...

In unrelated news:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154947462385058

What a mong!

• Like 7