The Car Thread

MadManMike

Anyone here tried the Nightbreaker "Unlimited" bulbs? I was always impressed by my old Nightbreaker Plus but these claim to kick out even more light again and there are a fair few deals floating about for them lately so if they live up to their own hype I might pick up a set.

Compared to the unknown bulbs I had when I bought the car the unlimiteds are amazing, nice amount of light on low beam but put your high beams on and street signs will blind you with the reflection

• Like 1

May have gone on a morning spending spree :o

New wheel. Not my pic.

66AECF56-8C46-4FD5-9E69-32A821CE8652_zps

Another pair of Michelin PS3's seeing as though i've got crazy budgets on the rear that are nearly dead.

And a stiff shit 3.0 which stiffens up the play in the gear changes. There is a rubber and plastic housing at the base of the gearstick that wears and in some cases (like mine) has completely broken so when i'm in gear I can move the gearstick absolutely loads as if it's in neutral. Not just sideways but also up and down. This completely eradicates this and you can adjust how stiff you actually want it which should make a massive improvement. Can't wait.

• Like 2