Tartybikes - Mk To Bf

Mark W

Just about to watch. LOVING the fact it's 13:37 long :P

Edit: Yes, yes, and yes again. Supremely watchable video with ridiculous riding.

I loved having Ali as the sort of... Ambassador of Brakeless, but I've gotta say I think the lines he comes out with when using brakes are even cooler.

Edited by aener

No offence intended but Joe is far better than I ever remember,

Its the 24...I just seem to have got better..very quickly!! I watch back all my mod vids now..and they look abit tame...

Then again...my gf has been away for the past 3 months, and i have been riding WAYY to much..so that also probably explains the progression!!

• Like 2

Such as good video! Loved sitting back in MK watching Ali's riding. Some of the lines he came up with were unreal!

Spotted myself in the background a few times sat around doing nothing, as I did all day ;)

Might watch it again...

This makes me glad I have kept a hold of my long bike as well as my street bike.

Great music choice (I listened to the first track when Mark asked about it on FB and hoped you would use it).

I love the way Ali is able to keep tension on the cranks/chain on some moves without bringing his leading foot back to BC a little out of moves. Thats style for you!

Good effort boys.

Thanks for the comments guys, also thanks to Mark for driving, filming and editing!

As for the bike, Geo is a secret while in testing, wouldn't want a rival company to snake us and bring out a bike first (known to happen). Ross was pretty much on the ball with the spec, bars are NS Proof bars (slightly lower than the disctricts, but lighter). To be replaced with Inspired bars when I receive them.

• Like 1

Solid riding content from three talented pioneers whom have equally established themselfs and contributed to our sport. Geometry on Ali.C's prototype looks pretty close to the old Planet-X Zebdi frames which had a nice bmxy feel with their short wheelbase and steep headangle.

Edited by Rusevelt