The Angry Thread.

Blake

I am working around 2 miles away, and it was nice and close

As it turned out the company moved to the next city. Without informing me. My dad, who works there as well told me that, I asked my boss whats happening, do we move, all the answer he gave me: Yea.

So I have not got a clue whats going on

Mincing about on a boat in a silly hat isn't work Rainbird....

(:P)

Bloody wish there was some of that at the mo. Basically Marines/Army training for first 10 weeks of militarisation but should chill out a touch after easter. Have managed to get out on the water three times since arriving though :)
  • Like 1

If it makes you feel any better, I've not had a day off since Feb 10th and won't have one til April 12th with most days being ~18 hours flat out.

Fortunately you lot are paying me nearly enough to make it worthwhile.

Don't even try and mug us off with that one Rainbird!

Just fell down the stairs because I'm a clumsy tit, and now the back injury I sustained over summer has flared back up, meaning I can't ride.
So back on the pain killers and back into a physio routine. Hoping it won't take 6 months to heal this time.

If that's what you enjoy then go ahead (just don't dump all your time into it). I got bored of that game when I was a kid haha, don't see the appeal in games in general at all now really.

my problem is that I usually overthink my problems and get stressed out or make small problems into big problems, but gaming seems to take my thoughts away, and I no longer stress

It is interesting but sometimes I need it

Found out why my front wheel for my street bike rocked. The axle Euan Beaden made is just small enough on one end for the bearing to rock so I'll have to get another sorted out!

This worries me. I have one in the shed that I haven't fitted yet...

Been away for a week, now back to sitting on my own in my room - so f**king bored. Added to that, mrs can't even be arsed to talk to me because apparently it's 'weird' talking to me again after barely keeping contact for a week. And i've just checked my bank balance, £40 'til May is pretty sweet, gonna have to go home next week and admit defeat.

Tore the living shit out of my left leg around a week ago but haven't been to the med bay as they'll stop me doing any phys for a fortnight and have a major exercise across Dartmoor next week. Just been made to do a load of stair sprints as someone cocked up and leg is now utterly destroyed. Hoping it sorts itself out this week or the next will be all kinds of pain and potentially a chance of being back phased by 10 weeks in the worst case. Sweet shit.

Been in the bathroom for the last half hour clutching TP to my ear, the top bar of my scaffold piercing got seriously infected on Friday morning and it decided to burst this morning.

It's pretty agonising and is dribbling blood and pus like a small stream, guess I'm going to the GP's as soon as its open.

What a start to the week.

put my back out riding yesterday. i wasn't doing anything big or strenuous; just setting up to hop up a bench and the small of my back just lost all it's power :S happened before once last year. it's proper lame!