The Happy Thread

Duncy H

No posts in 4 days wtf is going on?

Happy because I'm going to Spain with my girlfriend in a few days and I'm so excited I can't sleep haha. 10 days of pure amazing and it only cost £110. But obviously taking some spending dollar slash euros

You mean 10 days of sexytime?

I've had a f**king ridiculously ridiculous night, which has been made better by buying tickets to see a band who should be giving me tickets for f**k all.

Bring on tomorrow, and visiting my mum in the middle of nowhere with no mobile signal for 3 days.

Went to watch a superbike race after recently bumping into a video of the TT on Youtube. Thoroughly enjoyed it despite my knowledge of motorbikes being limited to the amount of wheels they have and what makes them go forwards. Much more fun than cars although there's a lot less overtaking. Even got to see/record a crash but that wasn't fun. On one hand you're excited to see some more action, on the other it's not nice to see a guy in quite a lot of pain.

God that looks nasty, hope he's okay.

What happened was he thrown off by the red bumpies?

Found his fanpage and he wrote that he went on the accelerator too early. My dad recorded the whole thing and indeed it looks like the rear wheel lost grip, then regained it at which point the bike flipped. He must be ok because there was no info about him being injured so perhaps it's "just" a broken wrist or something.

Found his fanpage and he wrote that he went on the accelerator too early. My dad recorded the whole thing and indeed it looks like the rear wheel lost grip, then regained it at which point the bike flipped. He must be ok because there was no info about him being injured so perhaps it's "just" a broken wrist or something.

Classic high side that mate, he's probably got on the power too early or too hard, and the rear tyre has lost grip with the suspension loaded up. Rear end kicks out, unloads the suspension, then bike snaps back into line and violently throws the rider off. Happened to me when I raced a 250, broke my collarbone and wrecked a perfectly good axo helmet

• Like 1