The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Rode to work and survived, pisspot helmet is definitely not recommended in this heat though!

Could do with the weather settling down a bit as there's no way I can ride trials at the moment and my Inspired is sat in the shed screaming to come out. Also managed to get my BB pressed into my Marino which means tomorrow she can be built up!

• Like 2

Is that Ali on the back? f**king mental, Europe holds many secrets.

It is indeed.

I know it's a bit of money, but you guys should really try and head over to Dressler Camp next year. It was like the 24 Tour, but where everything costs 1/3 of the price and you never really know what you're eating.

• Like 2

Clocked 102km today solo, in bang on 4hrs aboard the Roadie. Furthest I've been on it and in hideous heat. Less climbing then last weeks 85 but a big chunk of long gradual headwind climbs made up for the lack of uber steep river valleys (4 3/4th cat climbs last week) quite happy as 50k was my limit not so long ago.

Then I saw Froomes destruction of the tour. I do pray he's clean and continues to unleash hell on the rest of the GC.

Edited by shamus

It is indeed.

I know it's a bit of money, but you guys should really try and head over to Dressler Camp next year. It was like the 24 Tour, but where everything costs 1/3 of the price and you never really know what you're eating.

If I'm included in 'you guys' I'd be we'll up for that, the pics I've seen look wicked :)

Riding friday - new lines found, filmed (shame i was a loner and it was tripod only)

BBQ saturday after updating a cabinet come bar with some glazed panels instead of old school look

Riding this morning followed by another BBQ this evening.

chilling now, riding tomorrow night, and Rome on wednesday.

Return from rome, down to radfest...times are goooooood.

• Like 1

Had a good first ride back after injury yesterday, and got an amazing stock in a swap deal. Then an afternnoon on my new garden furniture with lots of beer and the missus. What a dream

Started looking through pictures and videos from a short holiday I just came back from and came across the highlight - getting stoned, going for a walk and finding a seagull sitting on the edge of a dustbin and grabbing whatever was inside, then throwing it over the edge. The area around the bin looked like a pit, the gull spent at least 15 minutes doing so and wasn't bothered by us standing no more than a few feet away from it, giggling in a shameful manner.

• Like 2