The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I just got a HTC One.

Hoooooly sheeeet; I've had a LOT of phones. But this is in a different league.

Stupid shit, like Total Wipeout being annoying in the background whilst installing all my apps etc so I just opened the TV app, and changed the TV to Top Gear.

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 1

Sat in the VIP chillout area at Bowlers (rave venue) on my own and absolutely loving it. Already been bouncing to DJ's Vibes and Dougal, awaiting live sets from Baby D, Livin'Joy then a bit of Hixxy, Stu Allan and DJ Sy to dance to.

First rave in 11 years and boy have I missed it!

• Like 1

Just blagged my cousins old GT Timberline for nowt. Needs a bit of work but it should be tidy enough when it's done and it's another project to keep me entertained!

Was it blue? And did he have it set up as a trials bike? I think I may have met him once in New Mills.

I'm completely convinced to start a wedding business in our family manor. I knew it had to be done sooner or later due to many circumstances but I'm now motivated and giving myself a deadline by April 2014. Going to be really exciting and if all goes well it could actually be a really profitable enterprise. There's literally a massive demand for these kind of places over here and the supply isn't great. My friend does this and he's sold out till mid next year despite being in a very remote location, I'm a few miles off an A road leading straight into a major city. Need to come up with a business plan which will probably take a few months, me and my gf are planning to drive around the country pretending to get married and find out what the market has to offer and what kind of needs it caters to.

• Like 1

Sat in the VIP chillout area at Bowlers (rave venue) on my own and absolutely loving it. Already been bouncing to DJ's Vibes and Dougal, awaiting live sets from Baby D, Livin'Joy then a bit of Hixxy, Stu Allan and DJ Sy to dance to.

First rave in 11 years and boy have I missed it!

You big kid. All that music was all the rage when I was a kid

I just got a HTC One.

Hoooooly sheeeet; I've had a LOT of phones. But this is in a different league.

Stupid shit, like Total Wipeout being annoying in the background whilst installing all my apps etc so I just opened the TV app, and changed the TV to Top Gear.

That's insane man, the phone does what your remote did 25 years ago! :P

Audio out of the phones teeny speakers?

Yep; for a phone it is literally incredible.

Beats by Dre with speakers on the front of the phone.

On a slightly related note.

What's brown and rhymes with Snoop?

Dr Dre

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 1

Had the best day today (sat)

Had been led to believe we were driving to Bristol to see my uncle for the past few weeks. Get into the car and my mum hands me a booklet for the Imperial War Museums Classic Wings experience at Duxford. Shed booked me in for a flight on a North American T6 Harvard/Texan Ww2 trainer as an early 18th birthday suprise. Completely made up, something Id wanted to do for years and definitely want to do again.

Took me through a range of aerobatics, low fast flypasts and gave me control for a good 10-15 minutes. Loved every minute of it, and I had no idea what so ever Id be doing it until this morning.

My mums awesome.

Edited by Echo Lite 09
  • Like 3

Me and the boy had some quality father/son time yesterday, went to watch Vulcan xh558 take off from donny airport, then we went onto Newark air museum to see the static Vulcan, and had a look round the cockpit

post-29242-0-45036400-1375603841_thumb.j

post-29242-0-19224900-1375603866_thumb.j

I quite like the panorama function on iPhone 5's, it enables photos like that. How the crew that flew one to the Falklands to bomb port Stanley runway for 16 hours straight I'll never know. Its cramped as hell, and the rear 3 operators have no means of direct escape, only the pilots have ejector seats. Proper war time scary shit

Edited by bing
  • Like 1

Taking the bike into work tomorrow to have a strip down and rebuilt to get it ready for a steady ride this weekend.
Not touched it since Radfest and its left it a little tired and creaky. Looking forward to riding it for a change.