The Happy Thread

Duncy H

out riding on my own yesterday on a well needed loner ride, a guy comes up to me and says "Hey I know you" I replied "Yeah?" to which I got a "I have watched a couple of your video's".

I was stoked until he said this "You're Chris Akrigg aren't you". Jesus Christ :mellow: It did tickle me some what when I replied "if you want me to be".

• Like 3

I was having some extra alone time and I heard my sister approaching my door so packed up quick and switched windows. The window I switched to was of a movie, and the point that I had paused it was during a masturbation scene. She saw that and I just turned around and commented on the terrible timing which, in the huge scheme of things, wasn't that terrible.

Happy because the 100% never caught record lives on.

I am about to rent a 125 cc chopper and ride along in Lanzarote, Canary island

SO.MUCH.FUN

I rented a 125 scooter a couple of years ago while on holiday in Majorca with the lady. Spent the day hooning around the island checking out different beaches etc.

I had an awesome time, she feared for her life!

Loved it when I went in first year as all my floor mates expected me to be amazing because I did trials. Little did they know all we do is hop up one wall then talk about freewheels for an hours.

Anyway, went for fuel tonight and the guy behind the till sparked up a conversation about my car saying how nice it looked and asked about the engine etc.

Really refreshing when you get someone who takes interest when you wouldn't normally expect it.

imagejpg1_zpsc5baa4bb.jpg

The guy that bought this is 62, and it's his first electric guitar. He's shown it off to family and friends and his guitar tutor, and passed on how happy he is with it.

I'm very, very happy about this. It's even cooler he's an older dude learning guitar.

Car insurance cancelled, nice refund of £1500 to use for the next car. Corsa stripped tonight and scrapped tomorrow, lots of interest in parts off it, deposit paid on new car and money for final payment all coming together beautifully, quotes just keep popping up cheaper to insure it too!