The Happy Thread

Duncy H

People just need to not hook up with f**king mental girls :P

Decided to go out for a quick ride yesterday as I hadn't really been outside all day. Was planning on going and riding some local spots for an hour or so but ended up going for an explore and finding a bunch of new stuff. Was wondering how far I'd ridden so put a rough version of the route into Google maps...

quick_ride.jpg

Proof you don't need to f**k around with a 330mm long seat post and multiple gears to get around on an Inspired :P

• Like 4

Dan with in three clicks after googling your internet name I have learnt that you wouldn't stick with doggy style for the rest of your life because you "love to hear my girlfriends breathing on me whilst having sex."

This took me 2 clicks on Google...

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/COXX12071364/Daniel-James-Cox.html *

*this probably isn't our Dan James Cox, probably.

I think i've decided i'm way more approachable after growing this thing on my face. People say hi to me randomly now, just got out of my car for work and this woman said good morning to me as I got out. I walked up to the shops the other day and someone started a convo with me out of the blue. On the same walk this lass sat on her porch said hi too. This never ever happens. A bit scared.

Been tapped up by the gym manager to join the team for the Christie Manchester - Blackpool bike ride in July. Will easily be the longest ride I've ever done and whilst not particularly difficult it will be a bit of a challenge for me, really looking forward to it!