The Happy Thread

Duncy H

The zee rear mechs aren't brilliant, be better off with a SLX or XT.

I love that you've got a picture of my best mate (that isn't Prawn) as your pic.

I say that, why have loads of you got pictures of my friends as your member pics? Haha.

Edited by Pashley26

Nowt wrong at all with your riding mate. Was spot on in Leeds that day. I'm enjoying riding a lot more as well, actually enjoy it instead of going home disappointed

Edited by bing

Things are going alright riding wise for me recently as well, been bashing out 2-3 new maneuvers a ride for the last few times.

finally getting that sidehop that I've had a mental block on for a year and pinning gap to fronts. so glad I took time off to play with other bikes because I've come back with a whole new mind mindset even though I may not be as smooth and accurate. FUN FUN FUN

Today I've strummed and mowed the lawn, pressure washed my patio (which was way more dirty than I thought!), sorted a wobbly front bumper on the car, finished my summer wheels ready for tyres and a few other tiny bits and pieces.

Feeling productive. Now to ruin that feeling with plenty of beer.

I do usually but the rear was way out my league when it came to figuring out the right spokes! (not forgetting like a donkey I miscounted the number of holes in the front rim and needed to buy one new in the end, absolutely sure I checked it was 32h before I bought it!!!)

I do usually but the rear was way out my league when it came to figuring out the right spokes! (not forgetting like a donkey I miscounted the number of holes in the front rim and needed to buy one new in the end, absolutely sure I checked it was 32h before I bought it!!!)

Have you never seen wheels built by me? I'm a f**king artist I'll have you know.

Funny things my Dad does in the house.

When the oven is done cooking food, my Dad opens the oven door (which in itself can be annoying if you've been cooking something smelly as the whole house smells like it) and the reason why he does this ladies and gents... is because he doesn't like the oven to get hot :dance::dance: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Not to cool it down faster or anything, but just for the above reason. Says it ruins the seals. Genuinely makes me laugh so f**king much. He's a f**king mong, a genuine f**king retard.

today has generally been full of win:

Got my proper confirmation and start date for my new job through. (7th September)

Squatted 180kg nice and deep after a month off lifting.

Had a lengthy fettle with the 20" today i've improved the chain-line, solved some creaks and it feels boss. i'm hoping to get my hopes back on it soon so it can be full on pimp. my front brake on the stock seems to have sharpened up dramatically, i doused everything in brake cleaner and left it for a few days, i guess everything has properly evaporated or whatever. i'm a happy boy :)

purple eno is also the best thing ever:

20150517_122233_zps3ebkgvp1.jpg

• Like 1