The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Lots of bike parts on the way for mine and the wifes bike. Upgrading the cranks on my CX to some 105's along with the drivetrain going 10 speed when my cassette lands, new grips should be here today for my Santa Cruz, last few parts for the wifes build so I can put that together and the crank bolts for my mod meaning all I need for that is a stem (which I've got reserved till payday) and some forks (which will no doubt end up being brand new from the Tarts at this rate!).

Love bike related parcels!!!

• Like 1

Outstanding tax on second Micra paid ( I forgot to sorn it when I registered it in my name ), debts to the mother paid off, bike paid off, current micra taxed for the remainder of the year.

Back to being able to save a bit easier, feels f**king good to not owe money out to people.

Had an epic solo ride up at Shipley Glen this eve for a few hours. A little cautious but beasting some old lines I used to struggle with and feels like my bike control is coming back.

• Like 3

i love their translation:

Installation:

First, the pedals are dinstinguished as L for left and R for right.

Drop some butter at the screw threads and put the locking gasket between the pedal and the brace (the smoother side faces outside).

Use the wrench to wrench the pedal tightly. (The left foot is reverse threaded).

Hahahahahahahaha I just filled an empty mayonnaise jar with vanilla pudding, went to the dinner table, and ate it out of the jar with a spoon hahahaha everyone freaked out ahahahahaha!

My mom almost died hahaha she tried to take the jar and gave me a lecture about how that was so gross, then smelled it and got so confused lolol!