The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Did a little private job for a (quite fit MILF) friend of my mums on my way home. Had to move the bed out of the way...found these underneath. Oh how I laughed!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

"Private job" ey? What exactly do you do again?

Just sent a snapchat to my mate and it came out hilariously strange. Been proper pissing myself for the past minute at it

Snapchat-3729433177005355070_zpsascabpeb

It's the eye line being lower than the nose is what makes the pic.

EDIT: I tried to recreate this and I deem it impossible... I mean you're looking right at the camera, but with your head tilted far back enough that you shouldn't be able to look at the camera.

340 miles to under £40.00 of fuel in the mighty Micra so far this past week and the fuel light is yet to come on, on which I know I can do 50 more miles, comfortably covering the remainder of this weeks commuting. Winnin

340 miles to under £40.00 of fuel in the mighty Micra so far this past week and the fuel light is yet to come on, on which I know I can do 50 more miles, comfortably covering the remainder of this weeks commuting. Winnin

I get about the same out of our 2.4 Hilux, gotta love 65p/litre :lol:

• Like 1

Wife's birthday on Saturday. Managed to somehow wangle with her that it'd be a great idea to go to Le Mans for the weekend even though she definitely isn't particularly into the whole 24 hour race thing. Still, we leave tomorrow morning. Bosh.

We're on a pretty tight budget, but I think I've managed to sneak enough stuff into the packing that she'll still feel like it's a good birthday. Mainly Prosecco, of course.

I went on holiday with Jenny, we booked a holiday cottage. Tuesday this wandered through our gate...

IMAG0728_zpsat5cufci.jpg

Without a collar or tag! We were staying in a small village so asked locally if anyone knew who she belonged to etc. We found her owner this morning who was properly over the moon she was safe. It was such a nice feeling to know we'd helped out, Plus it was awesome to keep her around for a few days, she was a right character!