The Happy Thread

Duncy H

$T2eC16N,!)!E9s2f!pmQBRngN,6Uq!~~60_12.J

http://r.ebay.com/kWUv6O

The paintwork is a little rough around the edges and there's one small patch of rust (pictured) but otherwise it's spanking - the conversion was brand new when mum and dad bought the van a couple of years ago and runs beautifully. If it's the sort of thing either of you/anyone is after give me a shout and I'll put you in touch with the old man :)

Edit; They've spent a grand total of one night in it :lol:

• Like 1

Finally got my ticket for Bowlers in Manchester booked this morning, first rave I'll have been to in about 11 years and I cannot wait.

Hixxy, Dougal, Vibes, Stu Allan, Sharkey, Sy, Livin'Joy and Baby D all on, just needed Slipmatt to top it off.

• Like 1

Probably won't show up for some people, but who gives a shit...

2u5x0xy.jpg

Sort of assumed my car would fail it's MOT in a pretty major way, but just needed a number plate bulb and some of the dinky bulbs from the rear strip stop light. £55 all in incl. the MOT, bulbs and labour - don't mind if I do...

I got the job :D

Just waiting for the formal offer now!

In Bath? Woo! I've got a couple of mates who are moving down there so chances are I'll end up being around there at some point, shall give you a shout if I am if you fancy a bum. :)

Probably won't show up for some people, but who gives a shit...

996788_10151531389358751_1080374268_n.jp

Sort of assumed my car would fail it's MOT in a pretty major way, but just needed a number plate bulb and some of the dinky bulbs from the rear strip stop light. £55 all in incl. the MOT, bulbs and labour - don't mind if I do...

And people say I have a steady job! (assuming it's the same pic you put on Facebook, not working for me here!)

Managed to remove some potted flowers from a balcony literally moments before a gutter cleaning company moved in on it, previously finding that the door was locked and there was no key. It was such a weird experience having removed them and literally seconds later seeing through the window two guys on the balcony who didn't use the door to get there. Close shave.