The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Woooo go JD! :D

EDIT: Love how there's no mention of this on Facebook yet haha.

We haven't been able to get hold of future Mrs Dilworths parents yet so can't make it proper public. You know as much as anyone that I want to put it out on FB!

Loving all the love this is getting here though, I'm so chuffed :) she didn't suspect a thing either, which I found incredible being as I've been a nervous wreck all week!

EDIT: I did try to go traditional and ask permission from the rents first, but couldn't get hold of them. The ring was burning a hole in my pocket so I just had to get it done... Lol.

Edited by JD™

Ah yeh fair enough. I'm just waiting for you being tagged in several proud Dad posts on FB as well. :P

Dibs on being your first born childs namesake. Muel Dilworth has a nice ring to it...

• Like 2

Congrats JD :dance:

Feeling pretty great after a days laboring filling a skip full of rubble, and then an 18 mile fixie ride.

Made a nice change from just looking at job websites all day till people are available to ride trials.