The Happy Thread

Duncy H

20130620_195252_zps4c0e93a4.jpg

A wild chris hoy appears

From the numerous times I've met him, and having met you once, I think you're bigger than him, ha.

Were about the same aha

Edited by ogre
  • Like 1

Had the best day in ageeesss.
Really good day at work, bonus pay for doing so well the past few weeks. Had a right laugh sorting my mates car out tonight, and taking it for a spin afterwards.
Riding tomorrow/today, and more car fixing/fun in the evening too. Goooood start to the weekend.

• Like 1

I won the comp to go ride in the Imaginate warehouse with Danny Mac so I was up there this weekend!

It was cool getting the Red bull treatment and getting to see everything from the video close up. We got to ride the air bag he used to learn some of his new tricks.

Danny sent the back flip to loop so many times. He said he's never just aired to the comic book. Back flip was less scary he said :blink:

Awesome weekend. Defiantly what I needed while I'm not having much luck finding a job. Can't wait to go for a ride on my own bike now :dance:

• Like 1

I won the comp to go ride in the Imaginate warehouse with Danny Mac so I was up there this weekend!

It was cool getting the Red bull treatment and getting to see everything from the video close up. We got to ride the air bag he used to learn some of his new tricks.

Danny sent the back flip to loop so many times. He said he's never just aired to the comic book. Back flip was less scary he said :blink:

Awesome weekend. Defiantly what I needed while I'm not having much luck finding a job. Can't wait to go for a ride on my own bike now :dance:

I hate you for this (not really, muchos love!)

• Like 1

Such a good day that. If they hadn't deflated the air bag I would've been jumping on it all day, too much fun.

AAAAAAAAAAh - things suddenly make more sense. I was racking my brains trying to remember who I'd seen post up a silver ET on here!

EDIT: Also, had an awesome time there too. Can't believe how big some of the moves are from the video! Seemed like everyone had a fun time too. I also had one of the nicest sandwiches I've ever had.

• Like 1