The Happy Thread

Duncy H

You gonna be making them smoother though? Looks like you could shred some skin adjusting them!

Fair play though, I suck at that kinda thing so wouldn't be able to do it myself :)

Mainly the camera/surface finish from the milling machine :)

There are a few burs on them but they're perfectly comfortable on the skin

Would you recommend? I'm honestly thinking of doing it at Radfest with the Mrs, save buying and erecting (lol) a tent. I'd much rather lay a few double duvets on the back seats after they have been folded away, put some covers up against the car windows to block sunlight. No horrible condensation on the inside roof too.

Sooo many things!

Jobs going super well. Through my first 4 months without issue (touch wood) and its not boring me either.
Secured my apprenticeship at the same spot too :)
Got a bike that will hold up for radfest and onwards - less money need be spent on 2 wheels.

More money being focused on getting me on 4 wheels - Putting away a large sum of my weekly wages towards the car fund.
After some research and ringing around different insurers I've also discovered I can afford to insure my Civic as my first car, which means I'll be on the road in a car I like as against some small french box with wheels.

Also sourced and secured deals on parts for the civic to be added over the next 2/3 years or so as and when my insurance renewal quotes become low enough after declaring them :P

Oh, Radfest next month too - Excited!

AND, its my 18th this year. Theres been talks of money and plans afoot, so naturally Im excited about that too!

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Good stuff :) Bet those taps haven't seen any use for a while!

Nope, my dad had a rummage through his tap drawer and found them at the bottom. Just gonna cut them down tonight, tidy up all the scratches then I can raw them.

Sleeping in a focus note. I'm 5'8" and had to sleep diagonally. back seats don't actually go flat so there is a ridge and change of angle which makes sleeping on your side extremely uncomfortable for your spine. (bad curve to sleep in)

Also consider your bike, if you take it won't be secure. As it won't fit in with you and your lady friend and any kit you take. you have to ram the front seats right forward too.

It's also f**king boiling on a sunny morning.