The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Parcelforce will let you drop off a missed collection parcel. The lady at the desk was nice too, she told me most people don't even wrap alloy wheels. Idiots! Where's the label meant to go?

Another plus side is I won't have to deal with this dude on eBay any more. Well, except for leaving him shit feedback, and then I expect a tirade of swear words after that because he can't take the criticism. That's my prediction, I'll post up when it comes true.

Whatever was wrong with my nose has now disappeared. It was no simple hayfever, the flow of watery mucus was none stop for about 5 days and I barely slept cos my nose would be filled up with mucus blocking my nose completely. I affected my life!

Now it has stopped and I don't look like I'm crying out of my nose and I can sleep at night. I actually feel like I can get on with my life haha.

Whatever was wrong with my nose has now disappeared. It was no simple hayfever, the flow of watery mucus was none stop for about 5 days and I barely slept cos my nose would be filled up with mucus blocking my nose completely. I affected my life!

Now it has stopped and I don't look like I'm crying out of my nose and I can sleep at night. I actually feel like I can get on with my life haha.

I have these very symptoms. I wouldn't be typing this if I could sleep :(

In happier news - Riding this Saturday. New bike was built nearly 4 weeks ago and been ridden 2-3 times.....