Danny Macaskill Imaginate

Ross McArthur

Im alittle confused.. was that the final edit?

How can the episodes not be complete.. yet the final video was? Would have loved the end episode to have been that video!

Was an amazing video. Technical.. crazy and just epic. However i cant help but feel the episodes built it up alittle to much.

I imagine the final episode will be the final documentary documenting the filming of the video and what actually went in to making it. They couldn't do that before releasing the actual video because it would give everything away. Must admit, although I saw them making the blocks and the train etc. in the previous episodes, I did not expect what they came up with- very neat. And a cameo by Mrs MacAskill herself no less!

Will it still be there in August? 24deTour springs to mind.

The planning application was submitted in late May, still being considered.

Building will likely be there but all locked up again.

Edit: it's not being demolised just made into luxury flats or something!

Edited by AndrewEH1

I imagine the final episode will be the final documentary documenting the filming of the video and what actually went in to making it. They couldn't do that before releasing the actual video because it would give everything away. Must admit, although I saw them making the blocks and the train etc. in the previous episodes, I did not expect what they came up with- very neat. And a cameo by Mrs MacAskill herself no less!

I dont know for sure but I think you're onto something.

Oh, and the train was already in the Transport Museum ;)

Edited by Ross McArthur

So sick!

Such a cool concept. Loved the variety of riding.

Crashes at the end were grim.

Excited to ride later!

Me too & have no bike until the weekend! :( Can't wait to ride the weekend!

So good. Some absolutely massive stuff in there, but also a load of tech, creative and fun bits too. Awesome production work too - nailed it!

My thoughts exactly ^

very cool, i was like"what the f**k?!" as he did that gymnastic ball stuff,and there was a barrel roll aswell?

(think a 180 backflip is a flair so a 360 one should be called that?)

seeing him beeing able to go bigger than ever after a serious back injury makes me think about my wrist damage another way......