Little things you love doing

bikeperson45

Haha okay an example would be hearing a car coming around a corner and you randomly guess it's a red vauxhall corsa, if it turns out to be a red vauxhall corsa then I go in this weird state for a 10 seconds (I don't collapse or anything stupid like that haha) but it just feels really strange on the inside but good but I forget what actually happened to make me feel like that)

Does that make any more sense?!

Taking something to bits, putting it back together and seeing it work as intended, or better than before.

Thats why I love engine rebuilds at work. Its all intricate and precise ... putting it all back together and turning the key to hear it run for the first time knowing it was my hands that made it possible is an amazing feeling.

• Like 1

Taking something to bits, putting it back together and seeing it work as intended, or better than before.

Thats why I love engine rebuilds at work. Its all intricate and precise ... putting it all back together and turning the key to hear it run for the first time knowing it was my hands that made it possible is an amazing feeling.

I'd say an engine rebuild is a fairly big thing :P

Using things I've made in GCSE engineering. All of my class are dumb-dumbs who can't draw an isometric cube, let alone get a GCSE, so my products generally look and work nice compared to their's and that makes me happy :P

Fitting new bits/general tinkering with my bike,

Fiddling with my multitool,

Guessing the outcome of random events and thinking I'm a psychic ninja if I get it right,

Sleeping on the cold side of my pillow.

I'd say an engine rebuild is a fairly big thing :P

Its not a major part of my life though, just something I enjoy doing when I get the opportunity to :P

It was meant more of an example of the type of thing I enjoy. I just love taking things to pieces, seeing how they work and then building them again.

Shoe shopping for the damn win but better with new socks,flicking the kettle on all the time but never having a cuppa, wrapping a chip in kebab meat then dunking in garlic,lining things up in perfect order,pulling hairs out my arms and picking scabs too. I'm Geordie so a dirty b*****d yes lol