Ali C - Arcade - Extras & Crashes

AdamR28

i have to admit, ali c is fast becoming my favourite rider now, i dont even ride in that way but hes really really good, them hooks to 90 degree things are amazing! also! i have a question...what rotors are those? they look like the ones with a spider in the centre? any trouble with wobble/cracking them?

brilliant video, prefer it to the original to be honest, and wishing ali a speedy recovery.

I have no idea how that 3 tap over the little rail got prevalence over the manual rail hop.

From the picture i thought that i was gonna watch Ali stack that gap. Good that he didn't, pretty fast.

How did he break himself this time?

One of probably two 24" riders who actually make me want to ride 24" again, no else seems to make use of the bikes that well.

I have no idea how that 3 tap over the little rail got prevalence over the manual rail hop.

One fit, one didn't.

It was also always in the plan to release a video of the clips that didn't make it into this video, so I didn't really think it was a huge problem if some clips didn't make the cut for whatever reason as they'd be put out there eventually in some form.

The 3 tap over the rail is actually pretty tech in fairness. To get it like that without clipping the rail takes some doing. Similarly, as a clip in a video it was a bit more interesting as it had more going on throughout the line.