Ozonys trip to London

janjan

The f**k was that?

as far as I am aware "the French Style"

If you watch some French street trials video, then you realise that they do only a few lines, with over editing and bad choice of music

I reckon most of the random videos here (that was made by a guy who left his camera on a bench to film himself on his bike) are better quality and has greater riding... This video does not make me want to own ozonys.

But that stock rider was rad and he had balls... they should film him more

• Like 2

The only thing I liked was that one drop gap. The street riders were good but I sorta expected better...

Considering it's an ozonys edit with what appears to be sponsored team riders I'm a bit disappointed. :/

• Like 1

That was the shittest video I think I've ever seen.

If that's the standard you need to be at to make it as an Ozonys team rider then I reckon I'm in with a chance. For anyone who hasn't watched it fast forward straight to 2:21.

Pretty sure I could spend a weekend in London and come up with better and I'm crap!

What a pile of shit. They must of felt pretty crap when the UK contingent arrived to ride. The guy who tried that drop gap over the fountain was well out of his league trying that. That's like me finding Damons biggest drop gap and thinking "I don't see what the big deal is!".

I hope anyone who went at least made a half decent day of it.

I don't think he was well out of his league as his wheel actually hit it. He's with a chance just needs a couple more attempts maybe get a bit closer but unless that was his best effort then he has to get another foot or so in his gaps.

What a pile of shit!

The guy who tried that drop gap over the fountain was well out of his league trying that. That's like me finding Damons biggest drop gap and thinking "I don't see what the big deal is!".

Least he went for it! shows he had balls!! No one would ever get any better if they didnt try bigger stuff!

As for the rest of the vid, It didnt offend me in any way but it was a little on the boring side. It did have some cool moves in it though :)

• Like 1

I was expecting worse after reading the comments here and on bookface. Yeah crappy tune, but the majority of edits now do to, so i was expecting that much. It does seem there's a distinct lack of high end street trials riders around, in the sense of street being flow/ tricks/ etc. Just look at all the other 24" riders around here. Hate to say that guys, but i don't see anyone here doing some of them moves. I almost went, and if i had cracked open the mod, i would of have a good ride with them. But i can't deny it was a seriously lack luster edit, i just thought i'd pick up on some of the points i read. And i know it won't be the last lack luster edit i see here either.

street being flow/ tricks/ etc.

I think the 'street being tricks' thing is part of the problem in a way though, in that it seems a lot of people think that street trials riding is just learning a particular set of tricks then just doing them on/off different stuff. Creativity's a much bigger deal (which I'd say leads to flow, too, as you start looking at spots differently and then linking stuff together more), which is what it seems a lot of the French dudes lack. There are a good few trials riders (and shitloads of BMXers) who do comparatively few - if any - tricks but make up for it by riding in a different, more creative way. Not necessarily in a Sean Watson/Tate Roskelley/Tim Knoll way, more like 'Can I Eat' era Steven Hamilton :P

• Like 1