Clean - Rusty

Mark W

6 hours ago, Mark W said:

Is that the comp where it was only really TMS riders who were allowed to enter?  If so, their team all has a pretty similar style so that might explain that a little.  That said, the 'French' style of street trials seems to be diverging more from the 'UK' style of street trials these days.

Yeah the French style street is easily as abhorrent as the pogo puff style, both are major BARFFFFFF and a shit way for this sport to grow... Thanks for showing us real riders flowing though lines.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mark W said:

You know where we are ;)

I've seen a bunch of motorbike prints on that slab, plus on some of the other top sections too.  Kind of works in our favour as the little rut at the bottom of the run-in for that slab has been opened up by the wider tyres, so it makes it a bit less sketchy on the way in/out of it.

14 hours ago, Dman said:

Cool I don't get why you couldn't ride on there really, perfect terrain.

12 hours ago, Mark W said:

They had a load of issues a few years back of chav pricks joyriding cars up there, and I think they had to clamp down on all motorised stuff up there just to make sure that they were still allowed access.

They've since made some council funding cuts, and so the service that maintains/provides access to Lee Quarry is being killed off.  The process apparently started this April, and will end in 2018, but with the landslide they had on the access road to the quarry I'm guessing that's probably the beginning of the end.  Not sure if it means they'll completely close it off or just leave it as-is and just not do any more work on it, but we'll see.

15 hours ago, Dman said:

Are you sure that section is for motorbikes, I thought they weren't allowed on there, not that it would stop me, I thought your only really allowed on cowm round there. Only asking as I have a motorcycle trial. Do you ride moto's?

I think it was set out for the motos it is a big slab in real life plus there is lots of stuff that look like they have been moved about for the motos.

Them tyre marks are probably mine mark we was going there every week up until a month or so ago and you dont see many other motos up there most go to Cowm.

Really hope they don't close the place as the time and effort gone into some of the stuff is amazing.

18 minutes ago, i like cunning stunts said:

I think it was set out for the motos it is a big slab in real life plus there is lots of stuff that look like they have been moved about for the motos.

Them tyre marks are probably mine mark we was going there every week up until a month or so ago and you dont see many other motos up there most go to Cowm.

Really hope they don't close the place as the time and effort gone into some of the stuff is amazing.

Are you local, have to meet up ride some bikes.

• Like 1

A few things I'd like to say as a bump:

Im presuming the song is cut/ modified or a different version, as when it cuts into the chorus  there's a large space of zero beat before it in the original- however, that music change to Ali's up to front over electrical box to downwhip is one of my favourite lines.

two others: flipps nose manual to 180/half cab 180- the camera work with the music is perfect, top notch mark.

and when the word "love" is said in the song timed with when Flipp drops to the ground from the hook/revert 180 out again is just perfect.

aaron and Ben, also smooth as feck

On 29 June 2016 at 11:54 PM, Mark W said:

• Like 3

Yeah, there's that kind of breakdown bit that I neeeeeeearly used as I really liked how it went with Aaron's riding but I thought that people might get a bit turned off by how weird it got.  Went back and forth with it and ended up going with that setup for it.

Cheers for the rest of the comments too (Y)

• Like 1