The Angry Thread.

Blake

I always get proud of our country when I see paramedics treating terrorists, murderers and other scum, for me that's the big divide between the decent people and the terrorists, we're not the ones running around taking life but helping to keep it going.

Not sure I could be the one asking a terrorist if he's okay though...

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 0:40 PM, bikeperson45 said:

I always get proud of our country when I see paramedics treating terrorists, murderers and other scum, for me that's the big divide between the decent people and the terrorists, we're not the ones running around taking life but helping to keep it going.

Not sure I could be the one asking a terrorist if he's okay though...

The government has always terrorized its civilians (Y) mostly covertly or under the guise of a boogeyman ,The history most people are taught is mere indoctrination and propaganda ,Just find out who the rothschilds are and their place in the world and you are on to a winner :)  Be warned the truth aint all sunshine and rainbows ,wakey wakey :P 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

31 minutes ago, jeff costello said:

Like blaming the jews ever solved anything, Mr. Enlightenend...:blink:

Stop the race baiting  ;)  The rothschilds are at the heart of it all ! You cant deny that ,No one can.

Il blame them ,because they are the ones to blame  ,Seriously history is a monstrous lie (Y) 

They were born jewish but it ends right there !

Edited by Dave Anscombe

34 minutes ago, jeff costello said:

are we being ironic here or are you serious? can't tell anymore. what are they supposed to be doing?

'faking history' is just nonsense. history is a science with thousands if not millions of independent people involved- there's no way to fool or bribe all of them. (same goes for medicine btw.)

:lol: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ,wake up ,use your brain 

psssssssssst freemasonry ;)

Edited by Dave Anscombe

Have you ever considered that some of the group you consider to be "sheeple" have done their research and made the educated decision that your train of thought is (largely) fabricated, rather than simply asking that you're so much more intelligent and must be correct?

Perhaps it's you who's in need of waking up and to stop following propaganda?

6 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Have you ever considered that some of the group you consider to be "sheeple" have done their research and made the educated decision that your train of thought is (largely) fabricated, rather than simply asking that you're so much more intelligent and must be correct?

Perhaps it's you who's in need of waking up and to stop following propaganda?

So are you claiming that what im saying here today is fabricated and that the rothschilds banking cartel  dont control world events ?

Edited by Dave Anscombe

28 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

So are you claiming that what im saying here today is fabricated and that the rothschilds banking cartel  dont control world events ?

Again ,a simple yes or no will suffice :) Do you believe what im saying here today is fabricated ? and that the rothschilds banking cartel  dont control world events 

I dont want people to believe ,I want people to KNOW ;) 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

I would agree that they have a massive influence, just like all the other super-rich - banks, oil companies etc control the world. That's no conspiracy, it's a fact.

Governments are mere puppets for huge industry, which is why Amazon, Starbucks etc get away with paying f**k all tax. They run the world.

• Like 2