The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Good weekends riding. Chester's place up north on Saturday afternoon, seeing prattley and Ben lazenby going big, and Clayton crashing. Then donny today with Aaron, Claudio and Tom Whittaker. Nice chilled ride and deffo making progress, gaps getting bigger. I want to learn how to sidehop, but it's proving difficult

Good weekends riding. Chester's place up north on Saturday afternoon, seeing prattley and Ben lazenby going big, and Clayton crashing. Then donny today with Aaron, Claudio and Tom Whittaker. Nice chilled ride and deffo making progress, gaps getting bigger. I want to learn how to sidehop, but it's proving difficult

its nice to hear that people are getting out on their bikes.... i haven't ridden since before xmas, which sucks hard because i'm used to riding 3-4 times a week, every week, all year :'(

whats your problem with the sidehops dude?? it took me agesssssss to get my head round them, once i had them sussed i couldn't stop doing them after that... something so satisfying about flying up a ledge sideways >_<

Mid-ride, while walking to a coffee shop (to get a coffee which happened to add the ninth and final stamp required for me to be able to get a free coffee the next time I happen to go to that chain of coffee shop), I happened to spot Rowan Johns having a solo ride at Castle Park. I got myself a tasty coffee, Rowan came and joined the group and an awesome ride was had under blue skies and sun. Ching.

• Like 4

MCN bike show and reel big fish/less than jake was awesome yesterday. Now chilling in London today before a few days in Brighton for my birthday tomorrow. Skoze, what was that amazing Japanese place called?

Ben

Pompoko, opposite the Dome on Church Street (Y)

Drop me a line if you find yourself at a loss at any point!

Edited by Skoze