The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Sweet! Feed me details broski!

Just a 2 bed terraced house with a garage, 2 minutes down the road from me. Nothing amazing, but it's a first house and everything I need :)

Best feeling ever, congratulations man. Now prepare yourself for pulling your hair out for 3/4 months :P

I know, it's going to be a slow, frustrating few months!

• Like 1

Has anyone seen the "splitter scuffers" page on facebook?

I'm not a fan of super low cars but some cars on there aren't as low, anyway the other night some guy posted a pic of himself and acted like a rude boi to everyone on there and now the whole page has blown up with a stupid amount of "rake" memes because of his hair. Literally couldn't stop laughing last night at it in bed hahaha

https://www.facebook.com/groups/709562912393640/?fref=ts

I'm not a fan of super low cars but some cars on there aren't as low, anyway the other night some guy posted a pic of himself and acted like a rude boi to everyone on there and now the whole page has blown up with a stupid amount of "rake" memes because of his hair. Literally couldn't stop laughing last night at it in bed hahaha

OH MY f**kING GOD :') HAHAHA

Holy f**k I feel so bad for that guy, it's hilarious though.

Where's the post that started it all?

Was added to that group and deleted it soon after. Such a bunch of utter retards!

Yeah same haha. I only went back on to check it the other day and saw the pics.

Jake, it was basically him in a Fiesta showroom (with hair out obvs lol) and someone picked up on it. Original post has gone now. He's been commenting on loads of the memes though saying he's gonna get the asian mafia on some people haha.

Some of my favs

1534305_10200392427291547_773864425_n.jp

1621892_10202468879957274_1463130814_n.j

1511654_386031378208240_671986532_n.jpg

This last one is my favourite hahaha

1779360_10203062666595828_1464630903_n.j

• Like 1

Got a working PS3 slim 120gb with a controller for £40, as the guy did not know how to reset the connection to make the HDMI port working again :D:D:D:D

Its absolutely bargain, considering that it will work nicely, as it is a fixed version and I could buy one at CEX for £150

• Like 1

Got a working PS3 slim 120gb with a controller for £40, as the guy did not know how to reset the connection to make the HDMI port working again :D:D:D:D

Its absolutely bargain, considering that it will work nicely, as it is a fixed version and I could buy one at CEX for £150

any chance you could pm me a link or some info how please. And does the same applt to an lcd tv? Cheers

Yeah same haha. I only went back on to check it the other day and saw the pics.

Jake, it was basically him in a Fiesta showroom (with hair out obvs lol) and someone picked up on it. Original post has gone now. He's been commenting on loads of the memes though saying he's gonna get the asian mafia on some people haha.Some of my favs

This last one is my favourite hahaha

1779360_10203062666595828_1464630903_n.j

The 'I'm Sikh of your shit' meme is incredible, if not a tad wrong..

Check out the group haha - https://www.facebook.com/groups/715343391821283/

Edit -

post-5803-0-53589900-1390941753_thumb.jp

:lol:

• Like 2

I am so jealous. You will never experience jealousy to this extent. Saints with 203s would be the dog's danglies in my opinion.

Haha I hope they work better than the m810's. If you come to radfest you can have a go if you'd like :)

edit: Brakes/rotors looks amazingggg on the bike! :o

Edited by williams

This:

image.jpg

Ignore the ipad, just took a quick snapchat and didn't really care that the ipad was laying there

I'm soooo jealous. A pair of 203 saints would be the dog's danglies in my opinion :P

Haha I hope they work better than the m810's. If you come to radfest you can have a go if you'd like :)

edit: Brakes/rotors looks amazingggg on the bike! :o

Oh, thanks chap :P Not sure if I'm going yet :( I'm too young to get myself there.

Edit: ^that makes it sound as if I'm 3 :P I am too young to go alone (14) and it's on the other side of the country too, so I can't just "pop on down" :(

Edited by onzatpro09