The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Due to possible financial difficulties this year, I've decided to work on getting back into shape so I can ride trials. Rallysprint is probably going to be a no-go, so need to ditch that for the time being. My mate has sent me a tailor made training schedule which I've been doing for the last few days and I already feel so much better. The brilliant thing is he's a world cup trials rider and a personal trainer so he knows exactly what I should work on. He'll be sending me a new schedule every two weeks which should keep my motivation going. Really looking forward to getting back on the bike in 2 months.

Just applied for a new job, fingers crossed!

Just had a message off my cousin asking what I put on application form out of driver operator and train driver, realised I've made an almighty cock up already. The job listing states train driver/driver operator and then shows the different salaries and in the app form I literally just copied and pasted train driver/driver operator. Whoops!