Films!?

ogre

I gave them a lot of credit for then line were the scientist acknowledges that they're artificial representations of what dinosaurs probably were. The movie has a big degree of self awareness and a few shots really highlight that, but it seems a lot of people aren't getting that.

I do agree there's some silly characterisation moments, but I was going fr character arcs - just raptors. Hopefully there's a raptor spin off franchise soon.

Me and a big bunch of mates went to see it last night, we all got in for free so it wasn't too bad, if I'd have paid to be there to watch it it would have annoyed me. Plenty of potholes and cheesiness but what do you expect i guess.

Finally watched the Godfather the other night after wanting to see it for a long long time, I enjoyed that.

If anyone goes to the cinema to watch Jurassic Park expecting a factual cinema experience they're a f**king idiot from the start. You don't go to see a film with 6' tall Velociraptors and no feathers anywhere if you want scientific accuracy, much like you don't watch the F&F series expecting an authentic racing experience.

It wasn't the accuracy of the dinosaurs that annoyed me, it was the utterly piss poor story line with no character building and 101 things left unexplained...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched a weird European film the other night, think it was Dutch - had a pretty weak storyline at the start, about 5 minutes in this woman started giving a fat guy a blow job.

I only watched another couple of minutes after that.

Wasn't brilliant, looked quite low budget. Still touched me enough to get the tissues out!