Inventions That Need To Be Made

sayshell

use a 20" rear tyre on a mod if you want to save weight, you don't really need all that extra tyre, your simply overcompensating :rolleyes: stocks do fine with 2.35 tyres (2.35 swampthing is 56mm across a 20" creepy is 52mm across)

use a 20" rear tyre on a mod if you want to save weight, you don't really need all that extra tyre, your simply overcompensating :rolleyes: stocks do fine with 2.35 tyres (2.35 swampthing is 56mm across a 20" creepy is 52mm across)

Me thinks it would just fall off....unless you changed the rim....new spoke time..... which would stop your rim brakes from reaching...or if disc would drop the BB height.

Ye, I has some

Rockman Bj:orn = scandium..... Triton bikes = titanium

Scwalbe do some fronts that are folding don't they?

Better in what way? Mono trials and BB7's have got enough power for trials

Mag forks = dob

carbon rotors have been done by the tarty crew

Strong forks, check out Trialtech

Lighter discs...marta SL carbon maybe?

Rim tape...just use any tape or plastic/ rubber

Kenda small block for a front mod tyre.... Try-all lite / Monty eagle claw rear?

Well disc brakes aren't as reliable as rim brakes.

We need more titanium frames(20 and 26'').

1276702933502-l2jcnxw20yjt_600.jpg

These meant to be Composites

They look pretty good actually, 600g for a 2.4!! Could do with a softer compound though. What Im trying to get at is a tyre that doesn't need an innertube or sealant gunk. The tyre has a built in tube between the sidewalls of the rim. Only problem I can see is, one puncture of a tubular tyre and its dead but if it is designed well enough I think it could work as long as you dont ride over pins and needles.

They look pretty good actually, 600g for a 2.4!! Could do with a softer compound though. What Im trying to get at is a tyre that doesn't need an innertube or sealant gunk. The tyre has a built in tube between the sidewalls of the rim. Only problem I can see is, one puncture of a tubular tyre and its dead but if it is designed well enough I think it could work as long as you dont ride over pins and needles.

I actually wanted you to see the carbon rim.)

• 1 month later...

Chaintensioners that does not use the dropout!

Echo Sl = Fail , 74Kingz needs new "springs" after 2months or one bad sidehop :(

Echo Sl's might work if they had not had that tab that locks it to one position...

(Hmm, chop it of tomorrow maybe!)