The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Rediscovered just how versatile and fun mtb's are.

Had a blast around the park up from work this evening and its the most fun Ive had on a bike in a long time. Can get trialsy, freeride like and streety all on one bike, that I can then commute home on too. All on a fairly average Kona Cinder Cone.

Actually enjoy waking up and riding to work again, just for the fun I can have on it on the way.

Also, tomorrows my day off work. Traveling to see the girl which is always nice.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Rediscovered just how versatile and fun mtb's are.

Had a blast around the park up from work this evening and its the most fun Ive had on a bike in a long time. Can get trialsy, freeride like and streety all on one bike, that I can then commute home on too. All on a fairly average Kona Cinder Cone.

Actually enjoy waking up and riding to work again, just for the fun I can have on it on the way.

Also, tomorrows my day off work. Traveling to see the girl which is always nice.

I was enjoying my Matt Nunn's Voodoo the other day when we swapped bikes to ride kfc.

Bunnyhopping up and down all the curbs, doing shitty tables and wheelies. It was going so well till we where about 200 meters from kfc when I bunnied over the width of a small path, I rimmed it fairly hard and regretted it, I then proceeded to see the wall in front of the path and tried to slow down, but I hit it a crawling speed and attempted to save myself going over the handlebars. I ran tip toed with the stem between my legs for a good 5 meters until I lost it and slid along the ground on my palms and shoulder, to top it off it was by some temporary traffic lights in front of around 20 cars. It was not my finest moment.

Bent the mech hanger as well :/

• Like 1