The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

I think the point is, it's a joke about jokes. I find the distasteful jokes on Top Gear funny, same as I find distasteful jokes about distasteful jokes funny. Wonder when he'll be in the reasonably priced car?

Stewart Lee is an arsehole. I do find jokes about Top Gear funny. He isn't funny, and the fact he looks straight into the camera when joking about Hammond crashing. Especially when he says that joking about Gordon Brown's lack of eyesight isn't funny, plus he talked utter bullshit about how he did lose one of his eyes. It was at an University rugby game, not as a child. Dick.

stewart lee is a bit smug and someone told me he's a bit of a knob if you meet him, but i would rather spend half an hour watching him than half an hour watching jeremy clarkson.

haha that sounds like i'm a stalker, i'm not, honest!

I never thought otherwise. ;) He's dominance in F1 is very schumacher-esque. Obviously I wish the Brits were doing better but Vettel is at least a decent guy. Good personality for a pretty serious sport.

Also, nissan pixo?!!?!? Since when did Top Gear review sensible cars? :)

Trust S.Vettel to pip the fastest lap on the top gear track with a 01:44:00.

am i missing a point here or did mr bean get 1:42.2? He;s faster than the f1 world champion? i know it cant be, but im still a bit numb in the brain

oh and for the first time in a long time i thought richard hammond was quality! i should love him, being from the same town n all....but i just think hes.....ok, usually

Edited by arw_86