Manufacturers.......this Is What We Want!

murph82

I would like more choice of 40-44mm wide rear rims, we really don't need that extra few mm like on all the wide tractor rims. The Echo SL's are weak if you hit them in the wrong place, so yea, just a nice normal 40-44mm wide rim please smile.gif

Edited by casualjoe

I would like more choice of 40-44mm wide rear rims, we really don't need that extra few mm like on all the wide tractor rims. The Echo SL's are weak if you hit them in the wrong place, so yea, just a nice normal 40-44mm wide rim please smile.gif

Echo TR? 44mm wide. Strong rim.

Win

SL is prolly one of the strongest rims out there,so if it´s weak for you,you´re doing something wrong.

Echo TR? 44mm wide. Strong rim.

Win

Nice find, I never new it was 44mm, I now have a choice of 1 rims. The weight of it won't stop me buying another spank rim though.

Echo SL is flawed by design, doesn't stay round, it gets flat spots if you hit an edge with certain parts of the rim.

A wee Inspired with 20" wheels for the hundreds of little kids that know exactly who Danny Mac is and what he does.

they exist :rolleyes: i'd like to see more in-frame tensioners on 26" that don't leave anything hanging my your chain stays, we land there! we don't wanna land on a £50 tentioner. it just hurts inside...

i'd like to see more in-frame tensioners on 26" that don't leave anything hanging my your chain stays, we land there! we don't wanna land on a £50 tentioner. it just hurts inside...

What's wrong with the Echo tensioner? You need to be pretty talented to f**k one up.

• 3 years later...

Massive bump alert!

I'm calling out to manufacturers to make half bashrings with tabs to stop them spinning around when you tighten a freewheel/sprocket on. Tryall got it right with theirs, I'm just surprised nobody followed suit. Even a tab that would locate in the cutout on the rear of the cranks would do the job though obviously they would only work with the manufacturers own specific cranks.

• Like 1

Massive bump alert!

I'm calling out to manufacturers to make half bashrings with tabs to stop them spinning around when you tighten a freewheel/sprocket on. Tryall got it right with theirs, I'm just surprised nobody followed suit. Even a tab that would locate in the cutout on the rear of the cranks would do the job though obviously they would only work with the manufacturers own specific cranks.

Like this one? I know my bashing was a full one that I modified down and it had a lip like this and it's never moved.

post-36260-0-95925500-1411200779.jpg

Edited by Vivian-Trial

Hope to release a 116mm single speed pro 2 that can take a shimano splined sprocket. Because on the pro 2 bmx all you can have is a 9t driver or a 15t bolt on sprocket, and that's too light for a 24, and too harsh for a mod. I did hear a rumour of a 12t driver, but as yet it hasn't materialised.

Hope rim brake

Hope freewheel

Try all stiky lite 24" tyres

Hope ffw cranks

A decent remake of a 2005 hs33 lever that doesn't leak or need modding from standard. (Has anyone got one of abel's levers yet?)

Plazmatic crm pads

Proper French coust refills to fit tnn/heatsink backings, not the heatsink refills, because they ARE different

TNN disk forks for 24/26

Tryall carbon disk forks for 24/26

Few ideas, probably none of which apart from the hope rim brake will come to fruition

Edited by bing

I've never known for them bashes to spin. For the lefty it's just upside down. That lip only just meets contact with the arm and it does prevent it from moving. ZArgrave how are you finding yours? Has it ever moved ?

No mines never moved but I did buy it already fitted to the bike so I don't know if it moved initially when it was fitted

integrated 4 bolt mounts on the rear of the frame so you do away with the under side of the clamps an mount directly to the stays an only use the top half of the clamps, also if this was possible have the top halfs of the clamps integrated into a booster so its only one piece , also could throw in some replaceable internaly threaded hollow bolts for the 4 bolt mounts so no more helicoiling if threads get worn

probably none of which apart from the hope rim brake will come to fruition

I've heard on the grapevine that they exist, are being tested currently, are the muts nuts and if production ones happen, are gonna be expensive but worth every penny, like all hope products. It is all only mere speculation at the minute though and I know no more than that.

Edited by CC12345678910