Stan Shaw - Summer Edit

Stan Shaw

Had some footage which had almost been forgotten, its from late last summer on my old frame. Decided to get a new copy of Premier and have a do putting it together. First video I've edited for some time!

Props to Mark for filming and sorting the footage out! Bonus clip of him is in there too.

Cheers.

http://vimeo.com/41605086

Edited by Stan Shaw
  • Like 4

Had some footage which had almost been forgotten, its from late last summer on my old frame. Decided to get a new copy of Premier and have a do putting it together. First video I've edited for some time!

Props to Mark for filming and sorting the footage out! Bonus clip of him is in there too.

Cheers.

Can't seem to embed it. Tips anyone?

Take the s out the https bit fixes it!

Edited by isitafox

amazing riding and nice soundtrack.but i dont get this "pulley- AND-spoke-tensioner" thing,especially on such a professional bike.

no rohloff available?such a nice thing when spaced to fat chains.

edit:ahhh seen its on an onza or something.why,though?

Edited by FamilyBiker

amazing riding and nice soundtrack.but i dont get this "pulley- AND-spoke-tensioner" thing,especially on such a professional bike.

no rohloff available?such a nice thing when spaced to fat chains.

edit:ahhh seen its on an onza or something.why,though?

That's Marks old Inspired frame. The spoke tensioners work very well. Rohloff's are good too.

That's Marks old Inspired frame. The spoke tensioners work very well. Rohloff's are good too.

i never got a spoke tensioner to work for myself.

i used a cut and doubled used sawblade from a metal saw in our workshop and some teflon to glide on.

74 kingz like,but ziptied to the chainstay.

edit:i´d REALLY like to try those rollrings,check out roll-ring.com.awesome but expensive for just a rubber chainring.

cheers

Edited by FamilyBiker

That were beltin' ;) Really nice edit, good song choice too. New Yppah? Sweet last line too, both in terms of riding and the edit as a whole. It's weird 'cos I don't remember filming about 90% of that stuff 'cos it's so long ago...

Familybiker - that tensioner gives better tension than a normal tensioner, is lighter, smaller, gives better chainline adjustment and is more out of the way and is about £50 less than a Rohloff. Simple choice for me :)

Smoooooth!!! Your style after riding brakeless for a while is at another level!

Smoooooth!!! Your style after riding brakeless for a while is at another level!

That explains a lot. Such style!

Edited by Pete.M

What happened when the music stopped when you were putting your front wheel on the pavement before doing that transfer to front and putting your rear wheel on the side at 2:32?

Mark called me out for being shit, haha.