Wannabecreative

ben_travis

Its been a while since I have truly thought about every aspect of my video making, from camera work, to the riding through to the editing process and this 'competition' was the perfect way to change the way my videos were looking.

My interpretation was to make the best video I could, with riding I had never done before and finding new lines to do in my home town of Aberdeen. This video is the result of approximately 5 days worth of riding and filming, but around a month of google mapping and physically hunting to find new things to try and do.

A big thanks is put out to Stuart Leel for helping with the filming and putting up with how anal I was about the whole process.

I have a little write up on the blog - http://mis-conceptions.blogspot.co.uk - but if you'd rather just watch the video then go ahead :)

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 10

This was pretty much how I wanted my video to turn out, then real life got in the way :P The concept's cool though (Y)

Video overall was really good to watch. I've always liked watching your riding, and this is no exception. You can tell you put the effort in for it :)

I only just got round to this one, so I'll just sound like I'm echoing everyone else when I say that was awesome. Loved the intro edit style, loved the super smooth 360 drop near the start, the big hop into the flatbank and the g-turn bench thing. Had a really laid back feel to it as well somehow, even though the moves were huge. (Y)