The Angry Thread.

Blake

Saw a really horrible video last night on liveleak and it's still stuck with me. Usually desensitised to shit on there but this really hit home! Guy has a car crash and van goes up in flames, he then can't get out and burns to death whilst being stuck in the drivers seat. People try to help him but it's too hot so all they can do is stand there and watch :(

Worst thing is you see the car crash too as it's on someones dashcam

Not bashing in any way, but why did you carry on watching? I've never really got my head round that. I don't really want to be desensitised, don't go out looking for that sort of stuff, and if I happened upon it it'd be shut pretty quickly.

• Like 2

Saw a really horrible video last night on liveleak and it's still stuck with me. Usually desensitised to shit on there but this really hit home! Guy has a car crash and van goes up in flames, he then can't get out and burns to death whilst being stuck in the drivers seat. People try to help him but it's too hot so all they can do is stand there and watch :(

Worst thing is you see the car crash too as it's on someones dashcam

Some people have no idea how much that stuff effects your psyche -Like horror films and violent video games and shit .

Honestly man stay away from shit like that .

• Like 1

Some people have no idea how much that stuff effects your psyche -Like horror films and violent video games and shit .

Honestly man stay away from shit like that .

Probably the first sensible thing you've said on here in the last couple of years :giggle:

• Like 2

Not bashing in any way, but why did you carry on watching? I've never really got my head round that. I don't really want to be desensitised, don't go out looking for that sort of stuff, and if I happened upon it it'd be shut pretty quickly.

It was a case of wondering what happens next. It's a strange one, I guess i'm just curious in most aspects of my life.

Don't worry I know it wasn't a dig :)

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 1

Probably the first sensible thing you've said on here in the last couple of years :giggle:

The problem was i had too much time on my hands. I overloaded my mind with ALOT of useless stuff that i could never control...This made me angry so i took it out on others .Not very mature

but through that i have learned -that all i can ever wish to control is my emotions and thoughts .........still a work in progress -as we all are :)

• Like 1

Am I the only one that doesn't get affected by gore in any way? 3 guys 1 hammer, BME pain Olympics etc doesn't bother me, drove past a pretty brutal crash where the guys face was covered in blood whilst they were cutting the roof off and it's just "oh" and keep going

Hugh Laurie discovered he was depressed and had other issues after he was in a destruction derby and was getting rammed into and he felt no fear or adrenaline rush... so yeah you might want to look into that.