The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Poland has been a whole cluster f**k olf Wtf.

Absolutely amazing and gonna be so sad to come home. Met some amazing people, had a great laugh with others travelling in the hostels.

Nice to know a mate actually wants to spend four days with me too knowing that we won't piss each other off. Just been ace with money together if he needs anything I give him it vice versa

Got chatting to a girl in the street tonight who's invited us to a house party tomorrow

Edited by dann2707

Poland has been a whole cluster f**k olf Wtf.

Absolutely amazing and gonna be so sad to come home. Met some amazing people, had a great laugh with others travelling in the hostels.

Nice to know a mate actually wants to spend four days with me too knowing that we won't piss each other off. Just been ace with money together if he needs anything I give him it vice versa

Got chatting to a girl in the street tonight who's invited us to a house party tomorrow

Random stranger in eastern European country invites you to a house party? Sounds like the makings of a horror movie.

Cue Dan getting kidnapped, buggered and tortured (and probably enjoying it!).

• Like 2

Cane creek double barrel air shock just arrived at work.

The seller on pinkbike wouldn't post the shock from Yeovil so with assistance from RobinJI who put me in touch with a friend who lives in Yeovil managed to get the shock collected and posted :)

For the same cost as getting my fox shock push tuned I've got a far more capabable, self tunable shock. Came with titanium offset mounting hardware as well which I don't need so will probably sell for 15 quid :D

Edited by forteh
  • Like 5

I'm lost, but luckily I'm heading to Prague in October so I should be able to find myself there.

In happy news - I've hopefully sorted the manifold, so can crack on with fitting it this eve :D

Fingers crossed there's nothing f**ked at the other end of it!

Bored at work so looked through my post history and cringed hard. I did like me building stuff in trees topic though, thinking about how I should do this one the weekend make me feel like I haven't actually changed that much.

I'm bored, with the holidays, I've got too much free time. So I want to build a civilization in the trees or underground tunnels.
Anyone done this before? I don't have any wood and I've only got a rucksack for carrying stuff.

I think I'm gonna have ropes to get too one tree to the other

Edit: Do any of you know if an electric drill can be sold to a 14 year old legally

• Like 1

:')

That's on a list of things you shouldn't really do ;)

Sisters just got a new kitten and some of the poses with her daughter are f**king hilarious

10414842_10153063237087734_6842049533955

11215114_10153063237127734_9943740441515

11705261_10153063237162734_7299063807475

this is by far my fav, look at it's face hahaha

11539627_10153060544897734_8740151180949

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 5