The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Still in Texas. Went to the local gun range/club. Hired a Smith and Wesson 9mm semi auto with 50 rounds, And just had to have a go with the desert eagle .50. It's a seriously powerful gun, they only give you 5 rounds with it. My hand is still aching 4 hours later

post-29242-0-25466200-1434667778_thumb.j

Edited by bing
  • Like 2

Been buying bike parts for a change, just swapped the cranks on my CX for some 105's when I came across (literally) some carbon fibre Sram jobbies on ebay listed badly and bagged then for £35 then sold the 105's for £45.

Direct mount chainring here I come!

• Like 1

In fairness, that's just symptomatic of the incredibly shit road network they've got up there. Luckily, with the way that pretty much every f**king road up there seems to have either a 40 or 50mph limit you get a reasonable amount of time to work out where you should be going.

I come to the Happy Thread to feel happy.

You've all made me feel sad with your negativity about the north

With you being such a stickler for bought/brought, I'm surprised you don't have more animosity for people in the North. It's the only place in the world that's done more to mangle the f**k out of the English language than America.

• Like 2

With you being such a stickler for bought/brought, I'm surprised you don't have more animosity for people in the North. It's the only place in the world that's done more to mangle the f**k out of the English language than America.

Will reply to that in a min, just off t shops.

Anyone claiming that Yorkshire is the best place in the world clearly hasn't spent much time outside Yorkshire.

funnily enough in the training I was there was this guy (competitor) claiming after a few drinks that Yorkshire is the best county

After a few questions, whether Leicester and Essex part of Yorkshire, he realized I am just joking and said " this f*cking guy is just pulling my penis about Yorkshire whole night long"

Bristol won the award for best city to live in, in the UK. Just sayin'

I didn't pull you up on that on Facebook Mike, but now you've done it twice. It said "most liveable", not "best" ;)

Edit: Obviously best is subjective. I think the best place to live is where everyone else is not. I hate people.

Edited by JDâ„¢

North vs south, Canon vs Nikon, Chelsea vs Arsenal. It's just insecurity, people want validation that they're on the right side of whichever fence is important to them.

Yeah.... but we all know that South West is best