The Snow Thread 2014

isitafox

Right guys that time of year is almost upon us again! Anyone seen much snow already?

We had a shower for about an hour or so the other night, started about 15mins before I set off for work on nights, pulled up on the sloped entrance into the yard and jumped out the car to put the code in to open the gate when my motor slid on the snow that had fallen straight into it! Hammered it down for a bit after that but by morning it had all melted away thank god.

Apparently there's a bit more due from midnight tonight (always happens when I'm on nights!) so I'm waiting to see how wild it gets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Time to bump this up, was all set for riding in to work at 5am this morning until I heard the sound of thunder pretty much identical to this

Followed by heavy snow. Can honestly say I've never heard thunder during a snowstorm but it was definitely a lot different than when it rains!

Roads were wank for a few hours but looks to have all but melted now, and its just started snowinh again.

• 5 weeks later...