Hope headset,

Hope rear hub on an inspired rim,

Hope jockey wheels,

Inspired pedals,

Inspired grips,

Inspired saddle,

Inspired bashring,

Shimano SLX cranks.

All Hope stuff is in purple, and all inspired stuff is black. Not all of it is solely from Christmas, a lot of the money was saved up all year and spent at Christmas :P I think my bike looks sweet, but you can judge that tomorrow when I post it in the bike pics section! :)

I've given some pretty awesome presents this year. More importantly I've had a great time with great friends and my wife - no family other than that until tomorrow when we have my newly engaged Dad round, see my Mum in the new year and between that see the in laws.

But you're not interested in any of that, so my best received present was a cut throat razor which I finally plucked up the courage to use today. Much fun, although I've got a long way to go to get the technique down.

• Like 2

Asked for nothing. Mum gave me two weeks free board and Dad has helped loads this year getting me out of the shit when I needed him. Few gift cards and my stocking fillers but that's about it. Was lovely to spend Christmas day with my Uncle and family for dinner and drinks

• Like 1