Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

£7.99 is a small amount of money for the relative audience that you get.

Tinder is clearly something that either works for you, or doesn't.

When I first started using it I would just chat to people, then wonder why they stopped talking to me and why they'd gone silent,

Then before long I just started being hilariously blunt like Dan and you get loads more hook ups and one nighters from it.

Having a hairless cat is a hugely easy opener.

Opening line.

11037250_1602970256584816_81561496075351

Send her a "moment" of my cat.

She says he looks lovely, I say he I'll tell him for her. Get chatting about other shit, (she's a regular pianist.)

Send a reply basically saying come over some time.

10616217_1602970276584814_71152065856252

And before you know it they're saying they're coming over some time this week.

Edited by Pashley26

It's true haha going for drinks with a nice looking girl on Friday. I'm trying to scout out those who live by themselves/uni halls though and it's tough when you've got 18 year olds popping up that are still at College living with their parents (like me lolol).

• Like 1

Jardo - I'm more impressed that you didn't drop any "hairless pussy" jokes in there in all honesty, of all people I thought you'd go straight for it and you didn't which is a nice surprise. Congrats on the sex.

That is exactly what I was expecting when he mentioned his cat! Well done Jardo :P

I had a girlfriend who was like that, she wouldn't have her vajayjay shaved all the way because she thought it looked very child like. So she had a landing strip instead. It was okay.

We need a tinder thread.

Personally speaking, I dig.

Last night I was talking with 2 girl friends, they are a couple and after half a bottle of whisky and Smirnoff ice we started to talk about having a threesome about why I do not have a girlfriend

Long story short:

- I am too chaotic, I like to make things as complicated as possible. It can make me look like a guy who really really tries (although I just love English language and I try to use it to my best ability) and my speech skills are not the greatest so it might be hard to understand ///problem that it is just... me

-no chatuplines

-Lack of questions

-I am not too masculine ("little bit gay") // no f**king clue how to solve this problem, help!

-No clubs as I do not feel at home there, I should go out in cafes and pubs

- I must ride my bike so I will be outside as much as I can

- try to bring balance to study and work // it is biased to study now too much

Got some work to do and I must change so when I will be in Leeds with Master Tinder, I would have a slight chance to get a gf

Edited by HippY