The Angry Thread.

Blake

Unless he's hospitalised and while there is MEDICALLY deemed as being a danger to himself or others there isn't anything which can be done without him coming forward for help. 

In a weird way, the best thing would be for him to end up in hospital and for the psychiatric team to asses him. If they decide he has diminished capacity for safe decision making they have the power to section him where he'll receive the help it sounds like he needs. 

I've recently been going through this glorious process with my Dad - f**king sucks.   

Girlfriend got her tax back after weeks and weeks of being f**ked around by the agent dealing with it. Today she spent the money on a new $650 phone.

It is fake, I will be chasing the guy up, he wasn't home this evening, his car and his nice motorbike were though...

• Like 2

I f**king hate Murdoch, he's a total thundercunt. Another media outlet f**ked over by his evil empire.

Well worthy of a mention in this thread.

Indeed. I'm not normally one to wish harm on others, but if Rupert Murdoch (and his son) would kindly drop off the earth the world would be a genuinely better place. f**king parasites 

I have just joined a cycling club in the uni, and they have a facebook page

so right away I messaged the admins that hey, I ride trials bike so the DH or the road biking are out of range for me, but I will be up for the socials when are they?

Got a message to dont worry, there are going to be trails ridings

I just sent them a picture about my bike and no reply... wow.

Also I am trying to be more social, going out more, just to be more social. so far it is just getting worse. and I am talking friends wise, not even girlwise

Not really angry, but following on from a messy party at my managers house/dodgy homebrew bar last night where my mate was a bit too loved up on MDMA and started coming onto me.

Today at work the managers were off and left one of the other guys in charge, me and him were both still pissed as f**k when we opened the shop, one of the other staff just didn't show up which basically left the new kid as the only person capable of doing any actual work.

On his lunch break, the lad in charge went back to the managers house to the party that was still going, came back about an hour later having had 2 beers, 2 sambucas and a line of ket, he announced this quite loudly as he was putting on some metal as loud as it would go in the shop. He then decided the rest of the afternoon would be better spent in a K hole, which he then slept off in the stock room on top of a stack of empty bike boxes.

It was an interesting day.

• Like 7

Yes and no, Land-Rover doesn't really make me want to do long distances at the moment with two f**ked wheel bearings and no heater/ door seals haha. Might drop you a text in a bit, trying to write something out for a photography comp entry and not get too pissed at the moment. 

I'm absolutely dumbfounded. Good mate of mine runs a venue over the road to Bataclan, keen on EODM and no-one can get hold of him. Worried is an understatement. 

Edit: they were all at their own venue, got the shutters down as soon as it kicked off and had a bit of a lock in - finally got out early this morning. 

• Like 1

cracked my forks last night :( can't really afford to sort a new pair this month and i'd just commited to the idea of riding stock more for a while. my mod feels a bit tired these days too. i guess i should be happy that they didn't outright snap before i realised what was going on

14 hours ago, Skoze said:

I'm absolutely dumbfounded. Good mate of mine runs a venue over the road to Bataclan, keen on EODM and no-one can get hold of him. Worried is an understatement. 

Edit: they were all at their own venue, got the shutters down as soon as it kicked off and had a bit of a lock in - finally got out early this morning. 

That's horrible to hear, really glad they were in a position at the time to take shelter.