The Angry Thread.

Blake

So how come in Episode 1 Obi Wan CLEARLY knows R2-D2, all the way through episode 1 2 and 3.

But in A New Hope when Obi-Wan is Old Ben he claims he doesn't know R2 and he can 'never recall owning an astro-droid'.

This upset me.

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 1

So how come in Episode 1 Obi Wan CLEARLY knows R2-D2, all the way through episode 1 2 and 3.

But in A New Hope when Obi-Wan is Old Ben he claims he doesn't know R2 and he can 'never recall owning an astro-droid'.

This upset me.

Because he's old and forgets stuff! Although as 50% of all remaining jedi that is a somewhat worrying hypothesis.

This upset me.

I haven't got the time to watch all 3 movies back to back. But I don't think they spent too much time together and I don't think that he actually was the owner.

Jenny's dad told me the other night he hadn't watched any of the star wars films, not even phantom menace. This infuriated me.

I've been with my missus for nearly 4 years, and we've tried to watch one or two star wars films. Falls asleep, every time. Bitch...

Every girl I date is forced to watch Sean Burns' part in Anthem II because I want them to understand how bike riders suffer for their achievements.

However that's only a few minutes long so it's more manageable.

I choose to take "every girl I date" completely literally and imagine you having it pre-loaded to your phone ready to bring out during your starter or something on the first date.

"If you don't appreciate this, you might as well get out of here and enjoy the rest of your night. This isn't going to work."

• Like 3

Wife bought a dress on ebay which was posted first class on Tuesday to wear tonight. Postman just been and no dress, either the seller was lying and didn't post, posted but not first class or it's somewhere in a sorting office corner. 

Either way, I'm obviously in the wrong. 

Women...... 

Wife bought a dress on ebay which was posted first class on Tuesday to wear tonight. Postman just been and no dress, either the seller was lying and didn't post, posted but not first class or it's somewhere in a sorting office corner. 

Either way, I'm obviously in the wrong. 

Women...... 

Y'know 1st Class isn't a guaranteed time-frame service right? It can take up to 15 working days in some cases.