The Angry Thread.

Blake

The fact that it takes 5 seconds for Paypal to take money out of my account, but days to put a refund back in my account. I f**ked up paying for something out of my account instead of from a credit card, and now I have to sit in an unorganised overdraft for however many days it takes them to put it back. My own f**k up, but still... Infuriating.

I recentley had similar issues, ebay buyer kicked up a fuss about something I had sold, PayPal took the money back (close to 800 squidlies). Took eBay 2 weeks to resolve the non existent issue that this guy had come up with and PayPal took 5 days to reissue my money. They're an absolute joke and its the last time I'll sell through eBay.

Edited by Tom Booth

can't decide on overhauling my mod or just buying a new full build, i'm tempted by the 20" cleep but the cleep specific parts make me feel like i'd be very tied down with choice of components        

I tend to dress up fairly monochrome nowadays, black jeans, black n white converse, black hoodie, white tshirt

yesterday it was my friends birthday so I dressed up in a nice gray jeans, elegant shoes( vans, but they look elegant) and nice jumper and a nice shirt grey and white squared so I was spot on, then we decided we should go to a club. I was like yeah, maybe I can pull with decent clothes like

it was a fancy dress night.

Ha.

i didn't want to have to have our first meeting as "TURN IT DOWN!!"

As that isn't going to make for a good year...

It's always worth a friendly conversation if you manage to catch them at their front door, just so they are aware you exist- that way they might think of you when they put the speaker against the dividing wall!