The Happy Thread

Duncy H

15 hours ago, bike_dummie said:

Pre-ordered a Samsung S7 edge! 

Can't stand the OnePlus Two, defiantly isn't what it promised to be. 

This is rubbish,  I've got a OnePlus one and think it's great.  I was toying with the idea of a two on the premise that it would be this but more. 

Not worth the extra then? 

10 hours ago, HippY said:

date with a cute girl a 5pm today :)

How did it go? What time are you coming to mine tomorrow? I've got the day off work so i'm free all day apart from when i'm at the gym but that will decide when you're over.

Happy because i've been on many many dates with a girl who i'm really into, properly naturally beautiful, witty and fun.

Happy thread related, I'm pretty happy I got to see my Dad again today.  There's a history of people in his side of family just dropping dead of heart attacks (his Dad died before he hit 50, and several other family members died pretty young), and 2 weeks ago my Dad got rushed into hospital with a heart problem.  Luckily, after a defibrillation operation, they got things sorted out and it turns out he's not on any long-term meds for it as he doesn't have any other risk indicators which is cool.  

Met up with him today at a cool little hotel near Dolgellau, had a mega tasty meal then he showed me a bunch of fun roads tucked away in the hills in N.Wales.  Was sunny throughout and we were surrounded by amazing scenery, plus he was still alive so can't really complain.  Went the fastest I've ever been in my MX5 on the way back and had a super good drive so yeah, muy f**king bueno.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dann2707 said:

How did it go? What time are you coming to mine tomorrow? I've got the day off work so i'm free all day apart from when i'm at the gym but that will decide when you're over.

Happy because i've been on many many dates with a girl who i'm really into, properly naturally beautiful, witty and fun.

She will sleep over at mine on Wednesday

around5 pm?

nice, finally some good news there