Street Trial - I Will Not Be Broken - Y.Triboulat

Freestyl'Air

There's 2 good points I found about this. The riding as a whole was a million times more interesting than the Ozonys team video in London (I still found most of it boring though) and the fact he is 33 means there is hope for me yet!

Would still rather watch an actual riding video though!

as a general motivation video, I think it is really good

About Ozonys I feel like we- who knows and like the style of MacAskill, Ali C, Damon Watson, eightypsi guys- are not the audience of the brand, they are looking for new riders, or people who have not heard about the sport at all. They contain some good tricks, and some good motivational bit, and whereas if you are not a bike fan, it could be better for you, as probably they cannot appreciate if someone do a difficult long line, as you need to ride to know how hard are they.

But honestly, it is the first french video I gave a thumb up :$

• Like 1

There was one good bit- manifesto rail ride. I didn't get the gym bits - why would anyone want to see that?

the 3 episodes of rehab n stuff in imaginate, and dannys "inspirational words riding vids" *advertising* what about them ;)

and there obviously good so dont get me wrong

Edited by JJ Leigh

There was one good bit- manifesto rail ride. I didn't get the gym bits - why would anyone want to see that?

Fully agreed. Started off good, that line was pretty sweet. Some good manuals and some gaps. But then it got all, well, as the others said. I also tried to give it's due, but couldn't. No fancy camera work can make that manual 180 better. Should also probably mention, 360 flyouts, leave them to the 14 year old skate park goers.

Edited by eskimo

I'd be very surprised if that deadlift was 180kg as well, but it's tough to see being as he's using a child's bar and odd sized weights. Didn't watch the riding, just skipped to the weights bit because I didn't believe anyone had actually put that in a riding video. What a knob.

• Like 1

image_zps8e28b2c1.jpg

he's kinda handsome looking, I m giving him that

the work out part didn't bother me at all

his form wasn't perfect on the deadlift but those are some good numbers anyway

not sure how those clips fits into a riding video though...

the video was lame, as usual

but it's a shame because he's got so much skills

actually, it would be awesome if someone talented put some times to film him and edit a vid in a decent way

They should hire Mark Westlake to film and edit a movie for them, so they finally got some serious viewing.

I would give a kidney to have 50% of the moves they do, like they would give a kidney to have the style they dont have.

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry chaps - friends that I'm critiquing! - but I have to agree with the above. Whilst I don't relate to Yohan's riding all that much, I find it difficult not to assume he's doing what makes the most sense to him and, in a related sense, what he presumably enjoys the most. I think he deserves some respect for that? Yohan and associates get a lot shit that seemingly goes beyond expressing a difference of approach. I'm unsure why they deserve that for not doing what some of you think is better? The sort of response found in this thread and other similar ones will just alienate the French riders. Is that a good thing?

I think that 24" riders should try to remember that they've experienced loads of shit for not aligning with other related approaches to riding. Basically, just because you prefer *a* way that doesn't necessarily make it *the* way beyond personal preference.

• Like 1

He has a a lot of skill, you can't deny that aspect, and I respect him for that, I'd kill to do half the stuff he can do. I don't understand all the hatred, he's just another guy doing what he enjoys doing, riding a bike