For the Damaged Coda

aener

Having succinctly put myself out of action for a couple of weeks (bragging rights: broke a blue pallet with my hip, having hit it directly on the supporting block in the middle), I thought I'd put this edit together now rather than wait. Filmed over the past few weeks.
Only the first half is riding. The second is crashes.
Major grumpy face at the end is because that happened two-hours deep into attempting it. 

Edit: Worth mentioning that apart from three clips, all of these were filmed on solo rides. That's already achievement enough for me!

Edited by aener
  • Like 15

All aboard the progression train.  Looks like your riding has levelled up again, which is kind of ridiculous as you weren't too shabby before.

Love that song too.  I knew I knew the song from the video name (checked it out after seeing it in a trailer ages ago) but couldn't remember what it was, then heard that opening piano line and it clicked.

6 minutes ago, cwtrials said:

Bad foot sidehop at 1:34?

That one's actually bad foot and bad side. I was hoping someone would mention it so I could make excuses for how crazy sketchy it was :lol:

Thanks guys :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...