The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Smoke free for 7 days and feeling good. Usual cravings but staying strong.

I decided to go completely cold turkey rather than the electric method, which I don't like the idea of.

Same here squire, plus no alcohol either - although that's mainly to eradicate pub smoking! I've tried the electronic way before, didn't work, now it's all about the cold turkey. Good luck!

Randomly feeling good, could be from going to the gym yesterday and having a laugh or riding to work this morning after 2 1/2 weeks off the bike or the fact the major part of my side project has been sorted. Either way it's all good (and I could do with it as had a shitter of a crimbo and marriage still looks to be failing).

Nice dude!

I'm off to Tignes next week which should be pretty decent. Have had a few decent dumps of powder over the past week or so - win!

New lid arrived today!

Yeah we went to Val last year and did a lot around Tignes! We've been waiting for the snow to come before booking, hopefully it should be ok!

post-30618-0-69014200-1420726608_thumb.j

• Like 2

My £40.00 set of deep 1/2" impact sockets arrived today. 10mm-30mm in size range and they seem really nice quality!
If they dont turn out to be anything special after a few months use I'll likely look at using them at home and getting something off the Snap-On truck.

Just go to a gym without so many mirrors Muel ;)

I would, if there was a real gym a bit closer but there isn't. 2min walk to Virgin Active and it has weights, swimming and a climbing wall for 1 subscription so I'm happy.

Was at my mates last night who turned 18 at midnight, Him and another mate of mine were smoking weed all night and ripped a cone at midnight. Feel pretty good that I didn't have any.

Haven't smoked since New Years, dunno if I should on special occasions though.