The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Got a decent payrise, found £5 on the floor and went to see Gramatik last night who was amazing, then ended up in a little bar where, unknown to me, a mates band was playing, then bumped into a uni mate who I hadn't seen for over a year. All in all, a lot of fun was had by a lot of people.

• Like 1

My old freecoaster is the thing I miss most about BMX. It just makes everything feel amazing (apart from initially pedalling forwards).

The slack is really messing with me but I'm sure I will work it out, although I do think half a rotation is overkill.

Yeah, I can see it being a bit much at first. I think I ended up getting to around that point once I was used to the general feel of it. Not having to worry about it suddenly engaging when you're going backwards at stairsets and stuff is nice though.

Dan cox is the admin of it, text him and get him to add you to it. It's pure comedy gold

Which halfruads? I feel the need to come in for coffee, or be a right awkward b*****d, or both

gainsborough store int marshalls yard. i'm not in till thursday but you can find my beard every day untill christmas eve, then i'm off to deliver 'presents' to all the boys and girls.

happy because i'm off to dalby forest tomorrow for some big gay 29er fun. also happy because i absolutely smashed bikehut while i was at the reigns. also happy because i have an interview for a grad scheme. also happy because i know repeating 'also happy' is annoying as f**k to read but i'm to happy to care.