The Angry Thread.

Blake

I've had my fair share of tooth ache! It's the worst, you have my sympathy.

Best you can get over the counter here is codeine.

You can get that either in co codamol (8mg codeine, 500mg paracetamol) and neurofen plus (12.8mg codeine and 200mg ibuprofen). You can mix and match paracetamol and ibuprofen, so put them together and you have up to 40mg codeine per dose. That's a fair bit.

If you're going on holiday to somewhere outside the EU you might be able to pick up some stronger pain killers (valium or diazepam or something) over the counter.

17 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

Work for yourself they said, it'll be worth it they said...

IMAG0120_zpsbd49qmjl.jpg

What a shitter, 11pm with still a good few hours ahead, probably be like this for the next few weeks too :( 

Surely way more satisfying than earning someone else money, sat in an office all day?

Took my go pro surfing on Tuesday only to realise after a couple of minutes that I had the incorrect back door on the case, safe to say the camera is now dead. 

Such a a stupid mistake to cost me my camera and all the data I had already stored to the card as that's now dead too. 

26 minutes ago, dann2707 said:

What the f**k is the point of that? Just looked into it, like, the foooooooook it seems like such a gimmick can anyone tell me why you'd spend that much money on something that takes 3 seconds to adjust normally? 

3 Seconds?

Ride a trail, a proper trail, with your mates that have droppers, and see how f**king annoying it is to get off the bike and adjust the seat while they've all f**ked off up the hill.

Likewise when you reach a downhill section, getting off to drop it while your mates are already flying down.

They seem like a gimmick, but it's by far the best piece of new bike tech.

My beef isn't that I need to use a normal one in the meantime, it's that I don't have a normal one and really don't want to buy one - this shouldn't have packed up after 5 months on a £3,200 bike.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MadManMike said:

3 Seconds?

Ride a trail, a proper trail, with your mates that have droppers, and see how f**king annoying it is to get off the bike and adjust the seat while they've all f**ked off up the hill.

Likewise when you reach a downhill section, getting off to drop it while your mates are already flying down.

They seem like a gimmick, but it's by far the best piece of new bike tech.

My beef isn't that I need to use a normal one in the meantime, it's that I don't have a normal one and really don't want to buy one - this shouldn't have packed up after 5 months on a £3,200 bike.

Forums being gay again quoting shit. Surely seats are on a quick release that's why I said 3 seconds?  

I was just trying to get my head around it as I've never seen them before and can't really see the benefit. Would love to give them a try though, it's probably one of those really annoying questions like why doesn't your bike have a seat and you can't really get your point across without them actually trying and experiencing why.