The Angry Thread.

Blake

Cheers boy, need to do something when I'm sat on my arse 12hrs a day at work! 

Still got a bit of a headache now though I think that might be a good sign that it's possibly trapped nerve related in my cervical spine rather than something serious like a bleed. Will just have to wait and see! 

• Like 1

I know (because I'm another instagram follower) that you're doing so now, but in my experience drinking more water than you think you should drink will cure pretty much anything. Hope you feel better soon mate.

I can relate, trying to type an agenda out from a meeting that didn't stick to an agenda. 

That's in the top 20 of adult things I've said

Did you need an agenda with that? 

All my non-physics friends are at the beach. Sometimes I wish I did a coursework only course..

I can relate, trying to type an agenda out from a meeting that didn't stick to an agenda. 

That's in the top 20 of adult things I've said

Shouldn't you have done the agenda before the meeting?

• Like 2

On 10/05/2016 at 11:27 PM, isitafox said:

Why is it when I'm just about to go to sleep something good (Total Recall in this instance) comes on the TV?! 

I had the same issue of just about to sleep, but then some inconsistent scum bags decide to turn over the tool hire shop across the road... Cue smashing glass, alarms, and then car screeching off into the distance... 5 minutes later, police...

On 5/18/2016 at 3:20 PM, manuel said:

just saw John Cleese totally selling out one of the greatest comedy moments in uk TV history to specsavers.

life is just so dumbed down and commercial.

He's not looking too good either...

28 minutes ago, Ali C said:

having a shit time vlogging this week :( 

The vlogs have been really good so far, so don't give up! Maybe something like a bike check would be worth filming?

Standing at the cutting service at B&Q just to get some bits chopped small enough to go in the car. Being held up by some lanky streak of piss who clearly hasn't touched any wood except his Dad's during their special cuddles. He's making me late for beer drinking, which is not ideal.

• Like 1

This guy was saying stuff like "88mm wide. No, make that 87.5mm."

Seriously, get out of my way you willy. I know I needed my timber cut to specific measurements but got them to just cut it in half so I could get it in the car and do the rest at home. 

I hate people. 

• Like 1