The Happy Thread

Duncy H

YAY! Made it into the final stage of the interviews, i've now been shortlisted to a group of 3 out of the original 30+ candidates for this engineering scheme!

Got to do a presentation and an assessment in London on the 5th now, eeeeeek!!

Well done mate and im sure the presentation wont be to difficult for you just make sure you nail it and give em what they want
  • Like 1

Went out shopping today by myself, actually nice to not ask for other peoples opinions on clothes for once.

I also have 3 pairs of jeans now, compared to the one pair I've worn for 3 months. Relieved is an understatement.

But now I have to leave for work, on a Friday night. Griiiiiiiiiim.

• Like 1

Seeing the infamous fatboy slim tonight at an intimate 400 capacity event, couldn't be more excited. Playing alongside maxxi soundsystem as well.

Saw him in Newcastle a couple of years back. Makes for a good night!

Just had an offer accepted on a house, pretty damn happy with that. Now to sort everything out!

It's such a great feeling completing! Enjoy dude!

Talking to Mr. Deakin at these hours always makes me giggle.

Anyway, Back to Norman Cook laters!

Hahah oh dear Jack. :')

Had a chat with my boss at work and found out I'm never working weekends again... So f**king happy you have no idea, I don't mind working Fridays but working Saturdays 6 til midnight bang in the middle of a weekend was always shit especially when I wanted to ride sat I'd have to stop riding early and on Sunday I'd be tired from work.

Had some mega mega good news yesterday which I'm so happy with, which only a handful of people know at the moment.

Also looking forward to tonight, haven't been out this year properly yet.

So far this week...

I have spent four days at prodrives test track having full driver tuition on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I had a day off on Friday.

I went shooting with Prawn this morning, and tried my hand at knife throwing. I booked it as his Christmas present. It was f**king awesome.

And right now I am sat in the Concorde Lounge at Terminal 5, having been misbooked by Fiat and gaining myself a Premium Suite.

I am very drunk, and I have two Monte Cristo 5's. I am waiting for one of my best friends to get here so we can fly to Norway, to drive rally prepared Porsche 964's on frozen lakes in Sweden for four days.

All paid for by Fiat.

Sounds too good to be true. But seriously, I f**king love my life.

Edited by Pashley26